The classes will be running during day time between 12am and 5pm and will have a duration of 2 hours or sometimes little bit more.
At Blushh Cocktail Master Class, we believe that a master class should be sometimes personalised to the customers requests.
So we don’t just offer you a fun and interesting experience based on a classic mixology class, we give you the options of adding a special twist of your taste.
Groups must be minimum 4 people, please contact us to book.
Your Master Class includes:
- Welcome chat – we will start to warm you up with a relaxed introduction to the class, at the same time you will enjoy a Classic Bellini on arrival.
- Cocktails – we focus our classes in letting people know new flavours and experiencing with all senses and maybe find new favourite drinks for everyone, so think like a wine tasting but with Cocktails instead. In average you will be able to enjoy over 12 different cocktails, a vast range of different spirits concoctions that will amuse your palate.
- Time Travel around the world – let us take you to different places of the cocktail world in different times in history and let you find the glamour of 150 year old cocktails and also make you Blushh with our own creations.
- We will show you how to use the main bar equipment so maybe wake up the mixologist in you, and leave you with enough confidence to try it at home and leave your guests talking for days.
- We always invite 1 or 2 members of each group to show their skills behind the bar.
Like in cocktails, sometimes classics are changed and given a twist to make it sometimes better or just more suitable to your expectations. So why not add a twist to your Master Class for the same price, thinking in different group needs.
- Twist 1 – Cocktail Making Competition (perfect for work dues, team building, hen/stag parties )
- Twist 2 – The Bartender Challenge, add a bit more excitement to your class embracing the fun bartender spirit and test you skills in different challenges such as: Drinks relay, Cocktail competition, Tray race, Blind tasting, Against the clock
- Twist 3 – The Healthy Drinker, if you enjoy a nice drink but you would prefer a rather healthier option or maybe you have any dietaries/restrictions, let us show you a few. We will make sure that our drinks seem to have come out from a nutritionist book.
If you interested in adding more than just 1 twist to your experience, will need to have an additional charge depending of the choices as the class would be for a longer period of time.
We ask for £65 deposit to secure your booking.
Dress Code: Smart Casual, or you can choose Fancy Dress!